Class Notes Artists Application DUE MARCH 11, 2020*
• Artist applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until March 11, 2020.
• Qualified applicants will be invited to interview with the Class Notes team at Classical MPR.
• Interview Period: March 17-27, 2020
• 2020-21 Artists announced: April 10, 2020
• Program content outline and logistics info due: May 6, 2020
*This application is for RETURNING artists only. You are only eligible for this application if you have previously been a Class Notes Artist with your current lineup.
Class Notes Concerts' goal is to continue to expand the number of students and schools it serves while providing the highest quality musical and teaching experiences.
This application is for artists who have done the Class Notes Concerts (formerly Class Notes Artists) program at least once before. All past artists are eligible to apply, but past participation is not a guarantee of future acceptance.
The program will still accept applications for new artists every year, but based on who is accepted out of the new artists that year, we will select past artists depending on our needs.
Returning artists may be asked to interview again at the discretion of Classical MPR.
• Rehearsal visit from Katie Condon prior to first school visit
• Commitment to a minimum of 5 school visits
• Ability to travel is not required, but is certainly a plus
On a separate document please provide the following:
• Contact Information and Personnel
• Ensemble Name
• Ensemble Members with corresponding instruments and/or voice parts
• Contact person
• Contact email
• Contact phone
• Ensemble Website and Social Media pages
Please answer the following questions:
1) What did you learn from your most recent Class Notes Concerts experience? How did you adapt as you progressed through your performances? If you could change anything about your past program, what would it be?
2) What new content or teaching strategy ideas might you have for a future program? (May or may not be used in your future program should you be selected. If selected though, program content will be due by May 6, 2020)
Questions for us?
Contact Claire Utecht (Philpott) at email@example.com.